Total Pageviews

Friday, November 13, 2015

Business Owner

Business Owner

Duties and Responsibilities: Most business owners are responsible for answering phone calls, filling paperwork,buying office supplies, answering customer request.

Salary: Business owners make up to 68,000 dollars a year, depending on how successful your business is.

Education: Even though you don't need a college degree, it's more of a benefit to have one so you could understand your business more. Some of the various educational career paths are getting an associates degree, bachelors or masters degree in business administration, management or related field. 

 Reflection: I would love to be a business owner because business is always something I wanted to study in. I also know that I could use my leadership skip in this type of career.




No comments:

Post a Comment