Total Pageviews

Friday, December 4, 2015

The 3 Questions

Student Success Statement
The 3 Questions:

1. Can people trust me to do what's right?
2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?

"If the answer to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail." -Lou Holtz

Lou Holtz means that if you are trustworthy you can do no wrong. You can never go wrong with being committed to doing your best. If your committed to always doing your best then you will always become successful. Another great aspect to have if you don't want to fail is treat people the way you want to be treated. This aspect can help you gain respect and new friends. You can do no wrong by treat people the same way your treating them. The only way to winning every day is to have all three of those aspects. You can never fail if your treating people the way you want to be treated because that makes people want to be around you. If your trustworthy than you will have a lot of open doors. I say yes to all the three. 

No comments:

Post a Comment