Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2016

right decisions

“My basic principle is that you don’t make decisions because they are easy; you don’t make them because they are cheap; you don’t make them because they’re popular; you make them because they’re right.”
Theodore Hesburgh

I agree with Theodore Hesburgh because I strongly suggest that all the decisions we make should be right ones. We shouldn’t make decisions by what others think or by popularity but we should make decisions by what we know I right. We should go with the cheap way out or the easy way because it will only hurt you in the long run. We should be taking the right way because it will benefit us in many different ways. For example if your friends are cheating on a test and they tell you if you want to cheat with them to. You have the choice to either take the test the right way or to cheat and not gain any knowledge. In my opinion the best way will always be the right way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment