Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2016

Basketball



Basketball

After not play especially not practicing basketball for 2 whole months because of my knee injury. I’m starting to practice a lot more, I’m starting to make 200 shots everyday. I’m working on my left hand skill so that i can be versatile. My free-throw is getting better and my shot is looking a lot better as well. I’ve been told by my coaches that I should change my shot because of the way I rotate my body when I shoot. They started to tell me to keep my legs and body straight when I shoot. I notice that when I do keep my legs and body straight it makes my shot slower and not as comfortable. So now i’m starting to just keep my old shot. Since then i’ve notice that my shots is becoming quicker and more proficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment