Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation

  1. I liked that i got to learn how to type without having to look down all the time.
  2. I didn't like that we always had to type about CTR all the time, it was like all the posts we did led up to Choosing The Right.
  3. Different student success statements and different meaning towards them.
  4. A highlight for me in this class was when we were creating our blog because i had fun creating it. 
  5. Yes i did but i know i could have done a lot better.
  6. Yeah i do every single day and i always add on to it.
  7. Yes I am because i feel that that's always the best choice.
  8. That the best answer to no answer is to choose the right.
  9. I will always remember Mr.Haymore and his lectures and his CTR cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment