Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Basketball

Basketball

After playing basketball for so long I no longer love it like i use to. I'm not passionate about it anymore. I guess i really never was, I just used basketball in a way to keep my mind off the bad things that were happening around me. I went from playing basketball 6 to 7 hours everyday to only playing it 6 or 7 times a month. I do miss playing and working hard everyday on my skills. But i just don't have that drive or that fire inside of me, even if i play everyday i won't  passionate about it. Basketball was my best therapy because if i was depress or sad or mad i would always go and play basketball. After that i would be more calm and i would be able to think straight. I haven't played the game for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment